From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allen West
Sent: March 6, 2018 6:29
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] LatestJAWS2018

JAWS 2018 reads the item count on my work computer. It does not read it on my home computer. Here are the differences. My work computer runs Windows 7 and has Office 2013 installed. My home computer runs Windows 10 and has Office 365 installed. They both have the latest JAWS 2018 I don't know if this is a Windows 10 issue or an Office issue.

Allen

On 3/6/18, Smiling? <blind7@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Anyone else notice that the latest JAWS2018 update does not show the
user the item count when one is in Outlook. The keystroke for the item
count in Outlook would be, Inser+Pagedown. I just loaded JAWS18 to see
if it was just
JAWS2018 and at least over here on my end, it is JAWS2018 not giving
the item count, with JAWS18 working just fine regarding the item count
within Outlook.