From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 2:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A good talking watch?

Hi Jeffrey,

I've been wearing a Seiko watch for over 20 years, but I've broken the band
or watch case a couple of times & have been able to get it repaired.
Contact the people below, & you might be able to get your watch repaired as
well. Call them, & they'll tell you what you need to do to send it to them,
& they might be able to tell you if they can fix it or not over the phone.

SCA Service Center
1111 Macarthur Blvd
Mahwah, New Jersey 07430

1-800-722-4452

Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree