Re: A good talking watch?

Pamela Dominguez

I don’t remember where we got it, but there is a magnetic dish you can put parts in.  It has rubber on the bottom so it won’t slide.  George got it from some one of the catalogs that sells stuff for the blind, I think.  Pam.

Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A good talking watch?

How do you remove those tiny screws that hold the battery cover in place without losing them?  And then once you remove the cover,how do you remove the small clip that holds the battery in place without having it fly across the room?  Even a jeweler uses a loupe to see what he’s doing because the screws are so small.

Gerald