From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 9:13 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A good talking watch?

Hi Bob,

Yes, I believe that's the 1! What a great watch! It's a damn shame they
quit making them. If you call them about repairing the watch, they might
want an 8 digit / character number from the back of the watch.
Unfortunately because they've been out of production for so long, the most
common parts are hard to find or nonexistent any more.

Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree