Re: Transferring a book from Book Share to an SD card.

Carolyn Arnold

The book was a print book from Book Share, or I assume
print. I got two this morning from newest books. They copied
to the SD card fast enough, and they will play on my Victor
Stream.

Then, when I put the card in the Talking Book MP3 Player,
and I set it on SD card, when went to Daizy Books, it said I
had no books.

That was my reason for buying the MP3, and maybe I did not
know enough. It could be that retrieving them on my Stream
doesn't work. I do not intend to fool with it on the
computer, will just sell the MP at a loss, if there isn't a
solution here. I'm patient, won't list the thing tomorrow.

Thanks for checking.

Hope your day is a diamond,

Carolyn