Maybe O.T. about the video description..?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi There FOLKS!

Recently moved to an apartment.  I now have Comcast which I don't actually believe is needed for the video description but we now have the video description at least a little anyhow.  I was watching a couple programs on CBS and two of the three had the video description service.  Now the question, it worked on one of our TVs but I can't seem to get it to work on the other.  Is there something that I must first turn on before getting this service to work? If so, how? Thanks Much & Have A Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.