Re: Transferring a book from Book Share to an SD card.

Laz

HI Ann,

Text files play just fine on the Talking Book Reader. The issue is we
don't know if the file is zipped up or not or what the file name
extension of the file is, so until we know for sure not much can be
done from my end. Can you tell us what file types these BookServe
books come in? I thought they were MP3, TXT, or Daisy. Is the file
name extension for the Daisy books XML? Carolyn's husband said the
file name extension is XML. I'm trying to get one of them to send me
the book as an attachment so I can sort it out...

Thanks Ann!

Laz

On 3/7/18, Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:
Hi all,

OK, good, Laz. Obviously, if they are etext they won't play on the
DTBM. If they are audible DAISY they will play.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring