From: Kimsan
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking Thermometers Suggestions

I’m scheduled to get central heating and cooling here in the next month or two.

How would I know which is compatible?

All I see on the page you linked was one for 189 dollars.

I would like to purchase it before everything is installed.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/ or join us on twitter @TheRasslinCafe