From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 7:59 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] looking for a diary for windows

To be more specific, You open a notepad document, type
LOG.
on the first line, press enter and then save it as whatever name you want to
give it. The next time you open it and on all subsequent openings, the date
and time will be inserted automatically and the cursor will be at the bottom
of the document.
I have used this for a daily journal for many years and love it. I also use
another one on my desktop, simply named Notes for jotting down things that I
need to remember. Sort of like post it notes.
Marie