From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 10:08 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] setting up an amazon echo

Hi all,

I'll be setting up an amazon echo this week and I looked up the instructions on google last night. Is it really as simple as installing the app on my iPhone, plugging the echo into an outlet, and then opening the app and following instructions to connect the echo to my wifi? Is that all their is to it?

Thanks.

Troy