From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:13 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] enabling skills on the echo

Hi all,

How do I enable specific skills on the echo, for example I'm trying to
set up my siriusXM content to play through the echo, and also how do I
get to the different categories of skills so I can find out what's
available?  Btw I have the app installed on my iPhone but if reading the
categories is easier online that's okay too.

Troy