From: Smiling?

Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 5:22 AM
Subject: LatestJAWS2018

Anyone else notice that the latest JAWS2018 update does not show the user the item count when one is in Outlook. The keystroke for the item count in Outlook would be, Inser+Pagedown. I just loaded JAWS18 to see if it was just JAWS2018 and at least over here on my end, it is JAWS2018 not giving the item count, with JAWS18 working just fine regarding the item count within Outlook.