From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 1:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to use virtual cursor in jaws and windows 10

You may need or want to use the touch cursor.  In Windows 10, from what I've read and heard, the JAWS cursor doesn't do as much and I suspect that virtualizing a window isn't a particularly good way to deal with the problem.

I don't use JAWS or Windows 10 but if you don't know anything about using the touch cursor, it is important in Windows 10 if you are using apps.  I don't know if it is important in any traditional applications when using Windows 10.