From: Kimsan
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS / VFO & Getting Updated From Older Versions To The Latest

But, if you have jaws pro, all is the same?

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/ or join us on twitter @TheRasslinCafe