From: rajmund [mailto:brajmund2000@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 3:26 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What happened

Hi,
The more you read, the quicker you will become. Trust me, I'm experienced
in emails. I have actually sent 3000 in 14 days, once.

Sent from a BrailleNote

From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@iol.ie
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:23:06 +0100

Rajmund,
What myou may consider unnecessary, may be considered needful by the
poster who believes that they are in urgent need of help, or where the
problem being written about is a difficult one to solve unless or until one
has sought differing perspectives on how it might be solved.
(Think of how it was with a kernel32 error preventing a program from
running Easy enough to fix when you know the answer to it which fits tyour
symtpoms precisely.
But
if you don't know, you can't run this program on which your happiness with
your computer depends. .) And you may nopt be able to describe the
situation accurately enough yourself.

From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 10:34 pm

Hi,
For me, the worst nightmare is when someone cross-posts the same message
to multiple lists (I did ask people on the lists I moderate to not
cross-post, or if they have to do that, either use BCC or ask the mods
first).
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Donald L. Roberts <donald.roberts99@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 9:31 pm

Although I am still subscribed, I got very frustrated with the moderation
and sometimes the lack thereof. I very much dislike the fact that there
are more and more persons on Blindtech who are cross posting all over the
place.
It is not unusual to see the same message no fewer than five or six times
on various lists. And I hope that those cross posts do not show up here.
This
prompts a question. Is there a utility which will somehow delete cross
posted messages? Setting up filters to do this would be a huge
undertaking.

Don Roberts

On 8/31/2015 12:47 PM, Carlos wrote:

Welcome to the list Cristsbal. Indeed it is active. We currently have
about 98 members.

LOL let's just say that I had a difference of opinion in the art of list
management with the owner/moderators of BlindTech.