Re: VIP 3000 question

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Chris & Kimsan,

Chris you are correct, & there's only one version of the VIP 3000.  1 note, it's the 2nd button from the left of the top row.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] VIP 3000 question

Unless there are 2 version of the VIP 3000, it’s the second button in from the left. I just checked mine.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kay Malmquist
Sent: March 25, 2018 10:06 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] VIP 3000 question

The top left hand button is the program on and off button.  Is it possible that you don't have program on?  Just press it and it will say either program on or program off.  You need it on and then it should make the changes for you.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...
KINDNESS
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
-- Lao-Tzu

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 1:27 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] VIP 3000 question

Hi,

I recently received a VIP 3000 thermostat since I just had central air installed.

I learned that you can program it to have different temps during different times of the day, so I set it to be at a certain temp at 10 pm, but when I push the report button the temp never swiched to the temp I had it configured to change too. Thoughts?

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/ or join us on twitter @TheRasslinCafe

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.