From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 11:23 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Web address

If I press F6 to put the address in focus, and then do control C, I can copy
the address into something else, but it does not show up as a link, just as
text. What am I missing?

Pam

From: "Veronica Kirk" <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:26:05 -0500
Subject: [TechTalk] Web address

Hello to all,

How does one go to a web address to copy it in order to paste it
in to a
document or an e-mail? I know that one can read the web address
by using
Jaws insert-A, but it cannot be pasted in that way. Thank you in
advance
for your help.

Veronica