From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:10 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New monitor

Hi Bob!

Just received a new monitor and it was more or less just a plug and play. I am running the latest jaws as well as the latest version of windows and I have experienced no issues that I am aware of. Just some info. Good Luck & Have A Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

On 29-Mar-18 11:03, Onwardbob wrote:

Hi, my monitor died and I have a replacement on the way. The old one came
with my computer and was installed by DOR which leaves me wondering if their
are any special monitor settings I need to be concerned with. I'm using the
latest version of JAWS, W-10, and occasionally NVDA.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG