Re: reading DAISY format

Laz

Hi Vicki,

I have no info on reading Daisy books on a computer, the NLS player
doesn't play Daisy books, but I' believe an Iphone must have some app
that would play Daisy books.

There are also portable players that will play Daisy books including
this more affordably priced one which was just introduced:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player_p_75.html

Regards,

Laz

On 11/4/15, Vicki <vwherry4@comcast.net> wrote:
I have a text book that I was able to get from Bookshare in audio format,
but because of the extensive notes, I also got it in a DAISY format. I
haven't read DAISY formatted books in a very long time. What is the best way
to read them on the computer and can they be read on the NLS player or on an
IPhone?

Thanks.

Vicki
Bluetooth devices, and accessories