From: Smiling? <blind7@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 1:17 pm
Subject: RE: [TechTalk] Just replying

Hahaha, o my! Looks as if though you've finally over 6 or so years of
thinking about it (creating a tech list that is), stepped up and created
one, eh? And that lame comment was to Carlos. Glad to see this list up and
running. It'll have its this that's and the others, but which walks of life
actually don't?

After receiving a private message from one of the new owners with the
BlindTech list about me using the name Smiling? I was like hmmmm, let's see
how long this goes because didn't we all just go through that nonsense not
all that long ago? Blah blah.

Nevertheless, good times and thanks Carolyn for your comments on the other
list regarding the very name it is that I've used for significant amounts of
time now. Happy to place a smile upon whomever's face, 100% free, yet
absolutely priceless!