Re: Note Pad Question Please.

Gene

The default size in the program, if you don't change it, is 10.  I don't know this, but I would think the default in the program would be set to reflect the standard size generally used.

Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2018 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Note Pad Question Please.

Hi there!

I believe that 12 point is the standard font size, and this is the size that I normally leave it set at.  When I am trying to proof read something as I read it I will set the size to 36 or 48 and when I am ready to do something official with it, I will change the size back to the 12 point size.  I know when I was taking college classes, most of my instructors liked things turn in, in 12 point if I remember correctly.  Just my thoughts..! Catch Ya all later! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

On 01-Apr-18 09:32, Mike Thomas wrote:
I'll just add that 10 or 12 point text is pretty normal reading size. Notepad will go up to 72 point text.  I remember reading somewhere that 72 point text results in approximately 1 inch high text.  If I'm addressing a package to be mailed, I usually use 16 to 18 point text which makes it pretty stick out in appearance.  Of course remember as text size becomes bigger, the number of characters that fit on a line quickly decreases.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@...>