From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Laz
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:45 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] flip phone with accessible texting feature

Sorry Bob, but you'd lose that bet. (smiles) I only sell devices that I
myself use and I've never used one of those single ear Bluetooth devices so
can't even recommend one.

Laz

On 4/11/18, Onwardbob <onwardbob@roadrunner.com> wrote:
Hi Laz, that's awesome and I bet your company could provide me with an
appropriate single ear blue tooth device for my Gusto 3. Could you
please recommend a couple of such devices...thanks!

BOB SOUTAR…ONWARD THRU THE FOG