Re: help setting up a new gmail account

david

hello;

so, what type of account is your outlook 365?

you said in your message,

I have enabled imap and pop 3

I think you can only have one enabled.

Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrien Collins
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:16 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help setting up a new gmail account

Hi George

Yes I have checked and double checked, I am using a new isp, I wonder if something is blocked or if windows defender is doing something.

Regards

Adrien

Skype with me on adriencollins06

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of george b
Sent: 15 April 2018 16:10
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help setting up a new gmail account

You need to go to the google page and log into that account and then to settings and security and set it tto low and then keep the google page active and go to outlook and then do all the info to create the account

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrien Collins
Sent: April 15, 2018 7:41
Subject: [TechTalk] help setting up a new gmail account

Hi

I have created a new gmail account and have done the necessary settings on the gmail website to enable me to log-in to it on outlook 365 but for some unknown reason outlook cannot log-in to it. I have tried everything. I originally set it up on a friend’s pc but when I tried accessing it from home gmail blocked me so I had to get assistance from gmail to change the password. I have reset the password and I have logged in and out of it ok. I have enabled imap and pop 3 but just cannot log-in to it. Any ideas please? I am using a new isp too, windows 10 pro. I have tried setting the account up mannually and automatically, it is making no difference.  

Regards

Adrien

Skype with me on adriencollins06

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.