a virtual recorder issue.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

I am running windows ten, and jaws 18. I use virtual recorder to record my show on the global voice, but it isn’t doing what I want it to do. In the virtual recorder program, you can check sound card, which lets you use your microphone, . the second choice is both, which is supposed to let you use your microphone, plus what you hear, which means if you are recording a music file, you should hear that also. Only trouble is, that doesn’t work in windows ten apparently. If someone is using virtual recorder, can you help me here? I want to be able to use the choice that says both. Any ideas on how to fix this?

One more thing. When trying to record music, the music is always too loud. The volume setting for the microphone are great, but I can’t get music to sound right. Sorry for the long winded email. Jim