From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 11:54 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blackberry.

Sis Carolyn asked:

"here is one thing that I'd like to know about the KEYone.
That is, does it have a touch telephone dial?"

The Priv and KeyOne are Blackberry phones that incorporate
both a touchscreen and a regular keyboard with the usual
buttons. Use whichever one catches your fancy and you'll
achieve the same results. I should add that the Priv has a
SLIDE OUT keyboard, the KeyOne is like a candy bar.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado