Re: iPad/iPhone Apps AppGuide

Victor

Thank you so much for this link! I'm very interested in Dragon
Dictation, an app that was mentioned on the website. Apparently it
works similar to the Dragon Naturally Speaking speech recognition
software for the PC. If it works, it would make it possible for us to
enter text and information to our i-devices without dealing with
keyboards and touch screens. I like that idea!

Thanks again,

VictorOn 11/4/15, Mike B. <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:

Hi All,

Got this from a friend & thought some of y'all might be interested.

Hi Mike, I found this on Google after a search for blind/visually impaired
apps.

http://appadvice.com/applists/show/apps-for-the-visually-impaired

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers, next year anyways!