Re: Beware! Microsoft Plans to Push Windows 10 On Even More Windows 7 and 8 Systems

Victor

At least we have NVDA now which is free and a very good screen reader
which I use on a Windows 7 computer regularly. Before NVDA, blind
computer users had no choice but to buy JFW or WindowEyes which many
can't afford, or battle a vocational rehabilitation agency to get them
to buy it.

VictorOn 11/4/15, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I don't run Linux here have thought about it tons of times but just
felt over whelm . I sure do not consider myself a geek by no means .
especially when it comes to any kind of computer. I might consider myself a
power user or advance user in some cases but mostly just a little above the
normal everyday user. So totally agree with this and this if you can see if
you throw in some kind of handicap or disability with it then it
multiplies.
JMT !

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com