Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Rainbow color identifier

Is the Rainbow the color identifier that measures about 1-1/4" X 2" and has the light sensor on one end and a single button on one of the flat sides? It would also have a key ring on it, and is manufactured by Edmundson Engineering?

If so, this is the one that I have. I have had it for years and it works better than any I have ever tried. I paid around $70 for it directly from Edmundson Engineering, which is  in Texas. The only downside to carrying it in your pocket is that the button will be depressed many times causing it to announce the color that it detects. It also works great as a light detector I just cannot remember if what I am describing is the Rainbow or not..

Michael