Re: laptop keys problem

Pamela Dominguez

I said in both messages that my computer is a Lenovo Thinkpad 550.  Pam.

From: david
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] laptop keys problem

Again, not knowing which model, it’s hard to give a good answer.

If, the computer is a dell, or, Lenovo

The keystroke, FNKey+escape will allow the function keys to work normally.

I’m sure this keystroke will work on other makes and models.

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.