From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 10:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about Android phones.

Sis Carolyn wrote in part:

"but I am wondering of all of the Android phones, which is the most blind
friendly?"

Opinions will be subjective! Whether it be Android or the iPhone, if it
fits snugly in your hands, I contend that that's your phone! These devices
ARE NOT DEVELOPED with the blind in mind; nevertheless, we learn to use
them
for whatever catches our fancies. Your best bet, in my view, is to visit a
typical phone store and play with as many Android phones as you can lay
your
pretty hands on and go home with the one you fall in love with. That's
what
I did and that's why I'm making this recommendation.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Bluetooth devices, and accessories