Re: Question about Android phones.

Pamela Dominguez

Well, all I know is, my real estate broker told me to hold her iphone to talk to somebody on it. I took it and it felt like a package of four by six index cards. And she said it was an iphone. I couldn't get my hands around it. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marie
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 11:32 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about Android phones.

Pam,
I think you are mistaken on this. I use an IPhone every day, have small
hands and no problem holding the phone. when I very first put my hands on
the larger phone after using a 5S, I thought it too large. But I very
quickly got used to it and when I tried to go to an SE, I found that I was
able to use the larger phone much easier and it felt comfortable in my hand.
Marie