Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] laptop keys problem

I’m not talking about going into the volume control and doing it.  Both of my laptops had a quick way to raise and lower the volume control from where you are without having to go into the toolbar, or whatever it’s called and find the volume control and enter into it and up or down arrow to raise and lower it.  My dell laptop, you used function key page up or down.  This one, you use function key send and end, I think.  Pam.