Re: About the Rainbow 2 Color Identifier

Michael Boyd <mike122061@...>

I got it done Rick, thanks for your help.

Michael

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Alfaro
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 12:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] About the Rainbow 2 Color Identifier

Mike, although it looks like it does, it actually does not. Only the battery cover slides to the left and can be lifted off.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Boyd
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 1:20 PM

Rick,

Does the key ring come off with the cover? It appears to me as though it might.

Michael

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Alfaro
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 10:48 AM

Mike, this one gets me every time as well and I have to rediscover the way to get the device open.

1.Hold the Rainbow so that the activation button is facing down and away from you. The key ring should be on your left.

2. Place your right thumb in the middle of the side closest to you and your left hub on the lower left corner of the device.

3. Press down with both thumbs and slide to the left. You should feel that part of the panel move which you can then lift off and replace the battery. Hope this helps.

Best,

Rick alfaro

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Boyd
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 11:43 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] About the Rainbow 2 Color Identifier

OK, I need some help, with all of this talk about the Rainbow 2 Color Identifier, it seems that after about 7 or so years, the battery has decided to fizzle out on mine. I am having trouble in getting the battery cover to open however, would anyone have any insight into performing this little task? Your help is appreciated. Thanks.

Michael

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.