Re: trying to get the updates for c cleaner

Kathy Pingstock

Hi is C cleaner free or do you have to pay a subscription for this thank you Cathy

On Apr 30, 2018, at 9:39 PM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Heather,

Click on the link below, then navigate by heading to the installers.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 5:57 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] trying to get the updates for c cleaner

Hello, is there a way to get the updated version of c cleaner with out all their crap?  C cleaner pops up with a message that I do not have the latest version, so I choose to download the latest version. But it will not install. Is there a direct download page to get the latest version? I am using the slim version! Thanks Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites:
National Federation of The Blind: