Ring Tones and ITunes

Roger Khouri <roger@...>

Hey folks, just wanted to see if anyof you have used ITunes on Windows recently.  I have made a ring tone and I'd like to upload it to my phone using ITunes. I haven't done this for a few years and ITunes looks quite different and not so straight forward.  I had heard a while ago that some blind windows users have an accessible version of ITunes made by a third party not Apple.  Does anyone have a lead on that? Thanks.
"Consider your own call, brothers and sisters,
not many of you were wise by human standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.
But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;
God chose what is low and despised in the world, things that are not, to reduce to nothing things that are,
so that no one might boast in the presence of God."

1 Corinthians 1:26-30

Thanks in advance.
God bless,
Roger Khouri