Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 4:36 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] m4r ringtones question

Does itunes or the iphone 7 have a limit on the length of a ringtone file, I have a couple of ringtones thet are 34 and 40 seconds and I can’t seem to get them to copy to my phone, even though itunes says they are copying

Can anybody help

Btw: they both are 128 bit rate, 44,100 sample and are in m4r format, using itunes 12.7.x

Thanks

William Vandervest

Timelord09@...

There are none so blind as those who will not se “anon”e