Re: the sound on my computer has changed since I installed the new windows update for 1703.

Jim Rawls

Mike, I tried that, and when jaws says, update driver button, nothing happens when I hit enter on that, or space bar. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Gurney
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 10:36 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the sound on my computer has changed since I installed the new windows update for 1703.

I had the same problem.  I went to device manager and updated the sound driver.  So far that seems to have solved the problem.

Mike.

On 13/05/2018 18:33, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all,

Since this new update installed, my sound is different. I have less volume, and somehow my voice, when I record, or when I listen to music using win amp, is thinner somehow. What can I do to normalize things. If I roll back the update, it will come back again, so there must be some solution I can try. I am running windows ten latest update, and jaws 18. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jim,