From: "Laz" <laz@talkingmp3players.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] hijacking messages

Whether one deletes all the contents of a previous message or not
replying to an existing thread to send a new message is still
hijacking.

Why not just send a new message to main@techtalk.groups.io instead?

Laz List admin

On 5/14/18, Howard Traxler <howard@traxlerenterprises.com> wrote:
Very sorry my last note was a hijack. I use the "reply" function to fill

in
the "to" field and forgot to delete the original message.

I'll try to do better.

Howard

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/