Re: Site for Purchasing Canned Goods

Matt

Hi, that is all it supposed to be! You have to choose online shopping and then a vender/store and then you can shop. What you are seeing is just an overall view! This is not where you shop at.

From: Pamela Dominguez [mailto:geodom@...]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 8:59 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Site for Purchasing Canned Goods

I got into departments, and all it did was talk about the different departments and how great their food was, but it didn’t show me the departments to click on and see what foods were actually in them.  An interesting thing about this.  At the top, it says something about accessability view.  It was checked.  I must have checked it.  But when it was checked, all I could see was that, and a link to look at the latest weekly circular.  When I unchecked it, I saw the departments link and others.  But no way to actually see food stuff.  They had a catering link, a health link, and others I can’t remember.  But I can’t get in to actually see any of the food stuff.  Pam.