Re: hijacking messages

Gene

Does that mean the address isn't in the contacts?  Do you have your program set to automatically add messages to the address book?

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] hijacking messages

Well, I did delete the text in the subject line which, in effect, changes
the thread and creates a new message; then when I started the message, if I
had done control a, the original message would be gone and it would
virtually be a fresh message.  I didn't just type the address into the "to"
line because I didn't remember it.  So I went back in my in box to find a
message sent to the list.