Re: instant pot question

Mike Thomas

unfortunately, its only 6 litre or quarts.  I enjoy pressuring off turkey legs, so I was hoping for 8 quart, but I'll live with the 6 quart for the accessibility.  The only other cooker I could find that was very accessible is an old Emeril Lagasse by T-fal.  It simply had three buttons that beeped with each press.  After my mom showed me it one time, I had it whipped with the 6 cooking modes and a timer that increased one minute per beep.  However, its no longer made, and T-fal has changed their design.  I'm looking forward to the release of the Instant Pot max.  I hope its next month, and does what they said it will do on release.
Mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] instant pot question

Thank you. Do you happen to know what size it is?

Vicki

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] instant pot question

Hold on there Vicky.  You and I are on the same quest.  I talked to the folks at Instant Pot in Ottawa on Friday, and yes the smart bluetooth instant pots have been discontinued.  The good news is that they are almost ready to market Instant pot Max.  They said it would be blind accessible, and has some major upgrades.  Yes it will be around $200, but if its blind accessible it might be exactly what we're looking for.  They said it would have WiFi connectivity.  Could this mean voice commands from Alexa?  They didn't say, but that possibility exists.  Should be out in June from everything I can find.  I'm to call them back in a couple of weeks.  They said to follow them on Facebook, but I don't use it.  They said announcements would show on there.  If you hear anything from there, please share it.
Mike
----- Original Message 200-----
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 8:35 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] instant pot question

I have been looking for the Instant Pot with Bluetooth and cannot find it on Amazon. Has it been discontinued and if so, how user friendly are the ones without Bluetooth?

Thanks.

Vicki

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.