Zoom?

Kay Malmquist

Hi all,
I am late as usual, but can anyone tell me about Zoom?  Free, paid?  Multiple platforms?  I assume I can download it on my iPhone and computer?  Will it work on XP?  I know, I know, I should get my other machine up and running.  I will, I promise.  What screen reader works the best with it?  What can you all tell me?  Please help if you can.  I have a meeting coming up and I'd like to use Zoom rather than the phone.  Thanks in advance.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

Gratitude Advantages
"No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you more patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness."

— Rhonda Byrne