Re: Cases and keyboards for my newest iPad 9.7

What kind of Bluetooth devices were you looking for? The keyboard case is a Bluetooth keyboard with an iPad case

On May 18, 2018, at 9:58 PM, Kathy Pingstock <kpingstock@gmail.com> wrote:

Ashley thank you so much do you have any suggestions on a good Bluetooth device
On May 18, 2018, at 6:42 PM, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io <ashbreger=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I know I own the keyboard folio which is a good iPad case as it is hard and it has a keyboard attached to the case. It he sensually turns your iPad into almost like a laptop as the keyboard magnets to the base behind the keyboard.
Hope this helps,
Ashley
On May 18, 2018, at 2:25 PM, Kathy Pingstock <kpingstock@gmail.com> wrote:

Good afternoon I’m looking for a good new case for my newest iPad 9.7 and a keyboard does anybody have any suggestions or opinions and which ones are good that they might be using thank you