From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:04 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] jaws2018 latest version not starting automatically windows10

Hi

I bought jaws2018 latest version with two SMAS yesterday and got it all activated. Jaws is set to start automatically using the all users setting for both the checkbox and combo box in the basics dialog. Jaws starts at windows login, but after I log in, it does not start automatically. I have to start it manually with the keyboard shortcut I set up. Why won’t jaws start automatically? NVDA is set to not start at all. Narrator is also turned off. Jaws is checked in ease of access center. Before installing jaws I uninstalled and deactivated codeFactory sapi5 eloquence. Uninstalled jaws to try and prevent the themida error. Deleted all freedom scientific folders. Reinstalled latest jaws2018 that came out yesterday. Reinstalled jaws2018. Set it all up. Jaws still won’t run at startup. Do I have to reset windows10?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10