From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Safe To Remove Hardware Message

Have you verified that the device is being removed?  It may well be that the message isn't being read.  But go into computer and see if the drive is still shown after the removal procedure.  At this point, we don't definitely know if there should be a message because we don't know if removal is occurring.