From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 1:51 PM
To: Tech Talk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Safe To Remove Hardware Message

Hi All,

Running Widows 10 Pro Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.81) with Jaws 16 thru J2018 latest.  Whenever I want to eject / remove an external harddrive I click on the system tray icon, choose the device, and press enter on it, but Jaws doesn't report the following:

Safe To Remove Hardware: The ’USB Mass Storage Device’ device can now be safely removed from the computer.

Can anyone tell me how to get Jaws to report the message above?  Or, what setting is supposed to be activated to make Jaws report the message above?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.