Re: price comparison websites?

Cristóbal

For general shopping, I use Google Shopping.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Keith S
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 3:42 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] price comparison websites?

Hi, have an odd question:

Are there an websites that will search the net to compare pricing on various types of items, not just insurance or cell phone carriers?

I'd like to get the best price for things like white canes, and  other more vastly carried items, which places like amazon.com carry, but would like to see the best price

(example, if you buy the rainbow color identifier directly from the company that makes it, it will cost you $70.00.  If you buy it from amazon.com, you pay an extra $30. )

Thanks, I know it's an odd question, but hopefully someone in techtalk land will have an anser.

Keith