From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 1:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Safe To Remove Hardware Message

Hi Again All,

Okay, by doing the following Jaws will report the safe to remove message, although not consistently.  I knew I had a note about this somewhere because this also happens in Widows 7, and this is how I fixed it in Widows 10:

1. Windows key + I, to open Settings, Navigate to Personalization, and press enter.
2. Go to, Taskbar, press enter, tab to, Notification Area, Select which icons appear on the taskbar Link, and press enter.
3. Tab to, Windows host process (Rundll32) Button, press the spacebar to  check this option, and you should now hear Jaws report it's safe to remove.... after pressing enter on a drive from the Safely Remove Hardware icon.

Please let me know if the steps work for anyone else.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.