From: Kliph
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2018 3:08 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Jaws and windows 10?

What version of jaws works with windows 10?  I have jaws 17, and don’t know if installing windows 10 will work with it.

User of IOS, TVOS, MacOS, and watchOS?  That’s all we discuss in only apple talk and support.  Beginners, experienced and medium range users, come subscribe here.
only-apple-tns+subscribe@groups.io
Oats is looking forward to having you!