Re: VR Stream I am not getting the options for upper and lower case when I am inserting text

Smiling?

You are correct about using the bookmark key (the top right key above the 3) to determine capitalization, but using this to merely search for anything for that matter, is entirely useless which is why you are most likely not at all getting the option to capitalize. It’s truly not one bit necessary. Now if you were going to type in a password say, you would get such an option because it is quite necessary.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of joanne
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2018 2:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] VR Stream I am not getting the options for upper and lower case when I am inserting text

I have 2 VR Stream Second Generation players, and on neither can I get it to move from numeric to lower-case to upper-case. I need to type a podcast name, but on both VR's all I hear is either numeric or text. I thought I just needed to hit the bookmark key and it would give number, lower case or upper case, but for some reason I'm not getting the upper-case choice.

Thanks for any feedback.